Celluma LED for Anti-Aging
Celluma LED Light Therapy
LED (light emitting diode) light therapy is not a new technology and has both skin rejuvenating and healing effects on the skin. This is a very relaxing treatment with no side effects.
How it works:
Quality and quantity of collagen fibers degrade between the ages of 35 – 40. Collagen gets damaged by external factors such as UV rays, free radicals and smoking to name a few, which leads to poor skin texture, wrinkles and other imperfections. Red light therapy at 630-660 nanometers has the ability to penetrate deep into the layers of skin which will accelerate tissue repair by stimulating fibroblast cells that make collagen and elastin production. Thus repairing and rejuvenating damaged skin.
Results that can be achieved:
- Increase circulation
- Stimulate the production of collage and elastin
- Help to heal wounds
- Help to repair damaged skin
- Kill bacteria that causes acne
- Increase moisture retention
- Firm your skin
How many sessions will you need?
LED is best when done in a series 4 – 8 treatments lasting 45 minutes each twice weekly. Once you achieve desired results you can then do treatments once every 4 – 6 weeks.
Who is not a candidate for Celluma Led Therapy?
- Women who are pregnant should consult their physician before beginning LED light therapy treatments
- Clients with Epilepsy
- If you are taking photosensitive drugs
- If your are taking cortisone injections or any kind of steroid injections
Single Treatment $75
Series of 4 Treatments $260 ($65 each) Paid in advance
Series of 8 Treatments $480 ($60 each) Paid in advance
Add on to any Treatment $35